Monday, March 26, 2012

Dog Adoptions in Costa Rica!

Hi guys,

Here again to talk about some dog adopting in Costa Rica. I know you all know that dogs are a big part of my life, so when we were asked to participate in the first annual pet expo for San Carlos Costa Rica, I jumped at the chance.

Of course, to be able to raise the money to help more dogs, it was a no-brainer right! So we decided to sell hot dogs (lol) and sodas as well as street dog t shirts. Well the whole thing was a big success!! We made a little bit of money to put towards the care of some of the dogs were caring for, but more importantly we were able to adopt out 10 puppies to some really good local homes. That was awesome!!  The hardest thing about rescuing dogs is the caring for them, until they get adopted , hence the new name of my dog association is Costa Rica Dog Adopt. I really like the idea of focusing on the adoption part, because that's what we really need to do a lot, so if you or anyone you know wants a dog, check out our website or FB and you can get your very own Tico Dog! Thanks for checking in, see you next time.  Here's a short video about this event:  YouTubeChannel

Pura Vida, Scott

1 comment:

  1. Hi, having read this awesome written piece I’m also pleased to fairly share my familiarity here with colleagues.
    Notinthedoghouse.com

    ReplyDelete