Friday, December 16, 2011

La Fortuna Costa Rica- I'm STARTING a Cooking Class

My FIRST Costa Rica Tropical Cooking Class with my friends D'Angelo and michael alan.

Hey Everyone! My name is Scott Alan and I've been living in La Fortuna Costa Rica for the last 5 years.  I own a couple of successful businesses here in La Fortuna, one being a bar and grill called Lava Lounge and the other, more of a breakfast/deli/lunch/coffee place called Gecko Gourmet.  If you're in town, you might want to check them out, but really my mind has been on another venture I've been putting together for the last 2 years- a Costa Rica Cooking Class.  But not just any cooking class, one which incorporates, Costa Rica cuisine and INFO, hands on experience in a BEAUTIFUL surrounding.  Read 'beautiful surrounding' as rainforest, wildlife in the shadow of the Arenal Volcano.

BUT, not just a Costa Rica food blog, I also rescue dogs around the La Fortuna area which is definitely another passion of mine, so, I will also be posting about the 'happenings' of the dogs in the area and YES, you can adopt them.  For more INFO on the dogs, 

I will be using this blog to share recipes' and other goings on in La Fortuna.  I hope you ENJOY the videos, pics and INFO and by all means, any feedback is appreciated.

Here's a VIDEO of what the Costa Rica Tropical Cooking Class is all about:


                                       
Visit my YouTube Channel for all the recipes: Tropical Costa Rica Cooking Class

No comments:

Post a Comment